Relax in this spacious four bedroom, three bathroom home with large veranda. Enjoy the swimming pool, fish in the dam, mountain bike from the front door, play pool, or relax and enjoy the surroundings. Take a tour of the working avocado and macadamia nut farm.
Enjoy the diversity of wildlife on the farm. We regularly have hippo in our dam and hear the fish eagles. Go for a night drive and you may see porcupine, jackal, hippo, bushbuck, duiker or civet.
Boschoek Farm is located off the R36 between Tzaneen and Modjadjiskloof in Limpopo down a 2km dirt road. We are 20 minutes from Tzaneen, 10 minutes from Modjadjiskloof, 130 minutes from Phalaborwa and Hoedspruit and 35 minutes from the village of Haenertsburg. The farm is 4km from the R36 on a dirt road.
Our facilities include:
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (king bed)
- 2nd bedroom with 2 singles
- 3rd bedroom with 2 singles
- 4th room with 2 singles adjoining master bedroom. Perfect for children
- Bathroom with shower for 3rd and 4th bedrooms
- 1 additional toilet for visitors
- Free wifi
- Lounge with pub, fire place and pool table
- TV with Netflix, DVD player and DVD's as well as DSTV access, or bring your own decoder
- Large fully equipped kitchen with dining nook and dishwasher, oven, stove and microwave
- Large veranda with Dartboard overlooking the fenced swimming pool
- Cot available – bring own linen
- Washing machine
Activities on the farm include:
- Fish in our dam
- Bring mountain bikes and cycle on the farm and in the surrounding area
- Enjoy walking in the orchards with the mountain backdrop
Attractions in the area:
- Magoebaskloof Canopy Tours
- Wegraakbosch Organic Dairy
- 120km from Kruger Park Phalaborwa Gate
- Agatha Crocodile Ranch
- Coach House Hotel and Spa
- Hoedspruit Cheetah Project
- Modjadji Cycads
- Giant Baobab Pub
- Haenertsburg Mountain Village
Boschoek Farm is proud to announce that we have received the Bookings.com Traveller Review Awards for 2020 with an average rating of 8.9.